These Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions are tender, tangy and sweet. And can be made in a cast iron pan or a grill of your choosing.
Plus, they are super simple to make.
I like to serve these Grilled Pork Tenderloin Medallions with a side of mashed potatoes and a leafy green vegetable.
Most likely, you will be looking for a side dish to serve alongside these medallions as well.
So, I have linked a few of my most popular side dish recipes at the bottom of this post for you to check out!
GRILLED BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE
- Consists of Brown Sugar, Soya Sauce, Garlic Powder, Dry Mustard Powder, Worcestershire sauce, Chili Power, Ketchup and Salt and Pepper.
I made these Medications last month, just shortly after Christmas. And served them alongside mashed potatoes and spinach.
My family has been requesting them ever since, I have yet to make them again though. As I am a food blogger and every day has me making a different recipe in the kitchen.
HOW TO GRILL BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN MEDALLIONS
- First, your going to want to take a pork tenderloin and slice it into 1 inch thick medallions.
- Then, place those medallions in a container or plastic zip lock bag and marinde them in all the seasonings and spices for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Then in a non stick skillet, preferably a cast iron one. You will want to grill them till lightlhy browned. Feel free to grill them on an outside grill if desired.
- Remove the medallions from the sauce (save the sauce)
- And sear the medallions on each side till lightly browned.
- Then add in the sauce to a non stick cast iron skillet and saute till well done.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes and a veggie of your liking.
HOW TO SLOW COOK PORK TENDERLOIN
You can also place the Pork Tenderloin into the slow cooker and let it cook in the sauce that way for 8 hours. Then remove and slice, placing back in the slow cooker to brown on either side on the saute setting.
The trick to cooking the best bbq pork tenderloin is to ensure you are browning the meat once it has been marinated then adding back in the marinade to finish the recipe off.
The second trick is to season the bqq pork tenderloin medallions generously on both sides with salt and pepper prior to browning.
If you follow those two tips alone you are sure to prepare the best bbq pork tenderloin.
You have to try these simply delicious Bbq Pork Tenderloin Medallions for yourself.
If you are on a keto diet, you are going to be pleased to find this recipe.
Now I don’t know of any restaurants that serves pork medallions like this, do you?
And even if there was one, why spend $20 plus dollars dining out when you can make enough for four people for way less.
Below you will find some side dish recipes that would go so well with these “Pork Chops” ?
- Salt & cracked pepper Asparagus
- Creamy cheese mashed potatoes
- Sauteed Red Cabbage
- Green beans with bacon and parmesan cheese
- Rosemary Garlic Roasted Mini Potatoes
Note: These chops can be done on the grill as well, they just won’t be as juicy. Also before serving make sure the internal temperature reaches 145 °F before consuming.
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ★
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 4 tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 cup of bbq sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by slicing the pork tenderloin into medallions bite size pieces.
- Season all over with garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Marinade in a bag with your favorite bbq sauce for a min of 1 hour (in the fridge)
- Heat a skillet and place the remaining butter and sear on both sides till well cooked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 721mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 8g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix
LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES?