- 1 kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tsp basil
- Onion powder
- Garlic Powder
- Garlic cloves
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
Incredibly juicy, tender, full of flavor Greek Chicken Drumsticks, made with an simple marinade that is sure to become one of your favorite ways to make greek chicken! These drumsticks are one of the easiest meals to make, so forget the skewers which are a hassle and hardly feed a crowd. Instead you can use drumsticks or breasts and eat just as good as the greeks do in cyprus. Simply prepare your marinade in a bowl or ziplock bag then allow the chicken to marinade in the fridge anywhere from 1-24 hours prior to baking. Serve alongside a bed of rice, potatoes or salad and you will have yourself a nice meal for four. Needing to feed more, just adjust the recipe with our easy to use serving adjuster below.
- Place all your marinade ingredients in the bottom of a baking dish or large bowl, and add in your chicken.
- Coat your chicken with the marinade and place covered in the fridge anywhere from 1- 24 hours.
- Toss the chicken once more to ensure the chicken is coated well.
- Bake in the oven uncovered at 400 f for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and based all the chicken once more before serving.
- Enjoy with a side caesar salad, pita bread and rice.
Looking for an awesome Greek Tzatziki recipe? Check out my recipe here
Looking for an awesome Greek potato recipe? Check out my recipe here
Note: If you have the time, you can marinated the chicken 24 hours in advance this will help to infuse the flavors more.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!