This Frozen Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for those upcoming holiday get togethers. Where you just want to serve something different and delicious.
This frozen spiced pumpkin cheesecake is just one of those recipes that everyone should have in their freezer around the holiday season.
Think Thanksgiving and Christmas or if you just love pumpkins and cheesecake then this recipe can really be enjoyed any time of the year.
Seriously it doesn’t get any more delicious than this dessert and trust me it’s pretty easy to make.
So go ahead and serve this to your guests and family and watch them beg for this recipe.
What better way to celebrate fall in the kitchen than with a Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake?
This Cheesecake will have you and those who get a chance to have a slice wanting more. And the nice thing is this 8″ inch cake can serve 12 people easily.
Since this is a no bake cake, you are going to want to prepare it the day ahead. Then allow it to set in the freezer for at least 6 hours prior to serving.
Tucker, you can serve it with a dollop of freshly whipped cream on the top prior to serving if desired.
However the rest of the Canadian Cooking Adventures team thinks it’s best with just a sprinkle of cinnamon on top, so we will leave that up to you.
This is the most creamy and tasty cheesecake, perfect for the holidays!
Also be sure to use “pumpkin puree” not “filling”, there is big difference here.
For this recipe, I used 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs, because I really like a thin crust however most recipes will call for 2 cups which makes a slightly thicker crust.
If you prefer a thicker crust then use the 2 cups.
Note: You can put a dollop of whipped cream on top. Place your cake back in the freezer or it will melt this cheesecake is best chilled frozen.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, your visits and your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 packages Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 can Can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Whip Cream
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
TO MAKE THE FROZEN SPICED PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUST:
- Start by making your base/crust, in a large bowl place your graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter. Mix this together with a spoon and then use your hands to press it together so it sticks. Lightly oil your cheesecake pan and then place your graham cracker crust inside. Press firmly down to create your crust.
NO-BAKE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- Chill pie crust for at 30 minutes prior to filling. Prior to serving, rub the outside and bottom of the cheesecake pan with a wringed out hot cloth this helps to release the pan from the crust.
- Baked graham crust: Preheat oven to 325°. Bake crust for 10 minutes, cool completely before filling.
- Add 2 packages of cream cheese to a large bowl and with your hand held blender whisk in a can of condensed milk, whipped cream and vanilla extract. Blend till smooth, be careful to not over blend.
- Pour over your crust slowly then chill in the freezer anywhere from 6 to 24 hours.
FINISHING THE CHEESECAKE:
- Once your cake is absolutely cold, release the cheesecake from the pan slowly.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar over top
- Cut and allow to defrost for roughly 20 minutes, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 197 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 34mg Sodium: 145mg Carbohydrates: 18g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g