This Easy Linguine and Clams Recipe has been past down from my aunt. I’m so excited to share this recipe with you!
Now I don’t know about you, but I love a good pasta dish now and then.
And this recipe is one of those top 10 pasta dishes you must try if you do too.
Because it is so simple yet so delicious!
I have five aunts and one of them is a chef, the one who passed down this recipe to me is not.
However everyone knows that this aunt makes the best Linguine and Clam pasta.
It is so good, that she makes it pretty much every time she has company over.
And even those who claim to not care much for clams want seconds.
Last month my aunt was over for a visit and I said, teach me.
Teach me how to make your Clam Linguine!
I never knew it was this simple, and boy oh boy is it good.
This recipe is easy and takes less than 20 minutes.
It’s absolutely one of my favorite pasta recipe, so follow along so I now teach you how to make the best Clam Linguine you have ever had.
This pasta can be enjoyed pretty much any time of year and would sure work good as a romantic meal for two.
You can cook with the bottle of wine and have enough left over to serve two glasses along side.
I can picture it now, you and your partner enjoying this and a glass of white wine by candlelight. Can’t you?
Looking for a Awesome pasta dish? Below are a few that my readers also love.
- Sun Dried Kale Gnocchi
- Mushroom Goat Cheese Ravioli
- Chicken and Mushroom Pappardelle
- Portobello Mushroom Kale Risotto
- 1 lb Linguine pasta
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 cans, 10 oz Canned clams
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup White wine, dry
- 4 tbsp Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 3 tbsp Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and then add in the linguine. Cook according to package instructions, remove strain and set aside.
- In the same pot add 4 tbsp of butter and the minced garlic, saute 1 minute before adding in the fresh spices then dry ones.
- Saute one more minute before adding in the canned clams (juice) simmer 5 minutes before adding in the white wine.
- Simmer on low heat for 7 minutes all the while allowing the stock to reduce.
- Add in the clams along with the parmesan cheese and simmer all together for a remaining 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 782 Total Fat: 31g Saturated Fat: 13g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 141mg Sodium: 558mg Carbohydrates: 63g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 57g