This Easy Lamb Chop Recipe are tender and full of flavorful. You’re going to LOVE THIS LAMB RECIPE!
ON A LOW SALT DIET?
Omit the salt and replace the fresh garlic with powder instead.
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT LAMB CHOP
It is all in the seasoning and fats. You will want to use real butter and a quality olive oil.
Along with fresh or powdered garlic, rosemary and oregano and thyme.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
HOW TO COOK LAMB CHOPS RECIPE
- You want a hot cast iron skillet
- Melt butter and olive oil together
- Add the seasoned chops and saute on either side anywhere from 2-4 mins depending on your presence.
- Serve hot!
LAMB CHOP RECIPE IN THE OVEN
Yes, you can bake these in the oven as well.
Follow the above directions, except pre-heat the oven too 350 and cook for 15 minutes!
LAMB CHOP RECIPE FOR THE SLOW COOKER
Yes, you can slow cook them.
If you do decided to do that. They will taste slightly different as they won’t brown the same.
However, you can add potatoes and carrots to the slow cooker and have a complete meal.
LAMB CHOP RECIPE IN AIR FRYER
Yes, I love this type of recipe. You can find a lamb chop recipe for your air fryer here
LOOKING FOR MORE LAMB RECIPES
WANTING TO FEED MORE PEOPLE?
Simply, make more chops!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH LAMB CHOPS
Wanting some more AWESOME Air Fryer recipes?
- Air fryer Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Beets
- Air Fryer Bbq Ribs
- Air fryer BBQ Chicken
- Air fryer Zucchini chips keto
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air fryer Eggplant Chips
- Spicy Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Air fryer Asian Chicken Drumsticks
Looking for some No-Fail Air Fryer Dessert Recipes?
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
Stay connected and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of my latest recipes!
Easy Lamb Chop Recipe
Quick and tasty!
- 4 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- Pinch oregano
- Pinch thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium cast iron skillet, place 2 tbsp of butter and olive oil
- Once heated add in the seasoned lamb chops
- Saute for 4 mins each on medium heat
- Flip over add the remaining butter sauteing till well done.
Want to serve more people. Work in batches adding more chops!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 502Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 326mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 31g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix