- 1 large English Cucumberyou can use any kind
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 5 leaves Fresh Mint
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- to taste Kosher Salt
What you will need:
To make the Raita:
- Peel your cucumber and then grate half of it into a bowl.
- Whisk your yogurt to make it smooth and then add in your grated cucumber.
- Mix all together, and top with a bit of cumin powder.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving cold.
I’m thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe id love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!