1 1/2 cups Flour
1 tbsp sour cream
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
50 grams Chocolate Chunks
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cocoa powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/3 cup Macadamia nuts
1/2 cup Raw Walnut Pieces
I have been told on numerous occasions that my Chocolate Chunk Nut Banana bread is Amazing. I will let you be the decider on that though!
This bread is kind of like eating a cake and a cookie all at once, but way more healthier than a cake or cookie.
Because are omitting the oil and using 3 ripe Bananas (the riper the better) + Macadamia & Walnut pieces that makes this a very nutritious and satisfying snack.
Soft and Moist on the inside, and slightly crunchy on the outside. This is the stuff dreams are made of if you ask me 🙂 I hope you give it a try!
Note: You can substitute chopped pecans, hazelnuts or almonds if you prefer.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review/picture below or tag us on social media at #canadiancookingadventures and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Chocolate Chunk Nut Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Bananas
- 50 grams Chocolate Chunks
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup Raw Walnut Pieces
- Place your ripe bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- In another bowl add in your egg, sour cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract and bananas.
- Mix everything together with a fork till combined.
- In another bowl add in your flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cocoa and mix till combined.
- Pour step 2 bowl into step 4 bowl and mix till combined with a rubber spatula.
- Add in chocolate chunks, chopped macadamia nuts & walnut pieces and mix till combined.
- Next, Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and pour your mixture inside.
- Next shave and then sprinkle a few chocolate shavings on top of the bread.
- Place in your preheated oven at 375 f for 50 minutes or until the top turns golden brown and a toothpick comes out the middle clean. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER