- 1 large Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts
- 1 medium Red Pepper
- 1 medium Green Zucchini
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1/4 cup Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp Medium Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp black pepper
I like to make this Chinese stir fry with alot of fresh vegetables and some kind of protein. For this recipe today, I am using a skinless chicken breasts along with brussel sprouts, celery, zucchini, red pepper and an onion. You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, such as carrots, snow peas, broccoli etc. Most work well for this type of sheet pan recipe which will serve 2 people easily, or there is more of you. Simply adjust the recipe with our easy to use serving adjuster below.
An easy and healthy recipe that anyone can make in under 30 minutes, the hardest part is washing and chopping your vegetables. Then all your pretty much doing is laying them out on a non stick pan, drizzling them with your sauce and placing in the oven to do it’s thing. Spoon straight from the pan and serve over a bed of jasmine rice if desired, pretty easy eh?
Mix everything together, then pour the sauce over to coat!
Ready to go in the oven
To flavor the stir fry you will want a combination of sesame oil, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, medium soy sauce, chinese wine or white vinegar, cornstarch, sugar and pepper. You don’t need any extra salt since the soya sauce has enough in it.
To make the Veggie Chinese Chicken Stir Fry:
- Start by washing your vegetables of choice, today I am using brussel sprouts, celery, zucchini, red pepper and a onion.
- Chop your vegetables and set aside.
- Next in a small bowl make your sauce, by adding in sesame oil, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, low soy sauce, chinese wine or white vinegar, cornstarch, minced ginger and garlic and seasons with pepper.
- Scatter the chopped vegetables across your non stick baking pan.
- On a cutting board dice your chicken and scatter that too throughout the baking pan.
- Mix everything to combine and pour your pre-made sauce overtop
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Half way through baking, take your tongs and turn everything over to recoat.
You can pair this stir fry with:
Basmati rice = my choice
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!