These (no bake) Black Cherry Cheesecake Cups are absolutely delicious and easy to make. They are also the perfect dessert recipe for the holidays! Image serving these to your guests after dinner!
Ho ho ho! Keep calm they say the holidays are near. However with all this planning and preparing to get there it can be less than calm for some.
Would it not be nice to be able to prepare a dessert for 8 or so people in under 1 hour and have them thinking you spent all day? Well look no further, if you are short on time then you are going to love this recipe.
Now let me ask you a serious question, do you know anyone that doesn’t like cheesecake? Well I don’t.
o trust me when I say, that these cheesecake cups are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face this Holiday Season.
These cups are so good that people may just ask for seconds, or thirds.
You serve them chilled, which allows you to skip on the baking part and saves you a whole lot of hassle.
Giving you plenty of time to do whatever else it is that may be on your to do list.
You will be shocked at how easy this recipe truly is and I promise you it does not skimp on flavor at all. People are going to be asking you how you did it? But let’s leave that little secret to us kitchen warriors.
A simple way to preparing these Cherry Cheesecake Cups
With boiled down cherries or canned!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe id love to hear about it! Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Gram Crackers
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 packages Philadelphia black cherry cream cheese
- 1 Can of condensed milk
- 1 tsbp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 Mint leaves
- 1 cup Pitted cherries
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Start by making your base/crust, in a large bowl place your graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter. Mix this together with a spoon and then use your hands to press it together so it sticks.
- Place about 2 tbsp of the crust into each cup and press firmly down to create your crust.
- No-bake graham cracker crust: Chill each crust for at least 30 minutes prior to filling.
- Add 2 packages of Black Cherry cream cheese to your food processor, along with a can of condensed milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend till smooth, be careful to not over blend.
- Chill in the fridge while making your topping.
- Wash and pit your cherries, add them to a medium size pot along with your sugar, and lemon juice.
- In a small cup mix 2 tbsp of corn starch along with 3 tbsp of water to form a paste.
- Add this into your cherries, cook on low for a few minutes till combined and creamy.
- Remove from the pot and set in the fridge to cool down.
- Finishing the cups:
- Add your cherry topping to each cup and garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
- Place in the fridge to chill before serving.
- Allow to defrost for roughly 7 minutes before serving, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mixing Bowls with Airtight Lids, 6 piece Stainless Steel Metal Bowls by Umite Chef, Measurement Marks & Colorful Non-Slip Bottoms Size 7, 3.5, 2.5, 2.0,1.5, 1QT, Great for Mixing & Serving
Dash Smart Store Compact Hand Mixer Electric for Whipping + Mixing Cookies, Brownies, Cakes, Dough, Batters, Meringues & More, 3 speed, Aqua
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix