These Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks are super easy to make and can be cooked in the oven or your air fryer.
I sometimes make large batches of these drumsticks so that I can freeze them.
They freeze well as long as you started with fresh not frozen drumsticks in the beginning.
Making for a quick meal option on days where you don’t have much time to cook.
If you love Franks Red Hot Sauce then I guarantee your going to love this simple recipe.
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- It is all in the marinade folks.
- Start by patting down your drumsticks then placing them in a zip lock bag
- Season with all your spices and then add the Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce and melted butter
- Marinade in the fridge overnight
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 f and bake for 40 minutes
BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS IN AIR FRYER
- Follow the above baking steps, expect preheat your air fryer vs oven.
- Air fry for 30 minutes
WHAT TO SERVE WITH BUFFALO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Really any kind of salad would go well with these. Some of my favorites are listed below!
- Cesar Salad
IS AIR FRYER BUFFLAO CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS HEALTHY
Yes, in comparison to other methods of cooking chicken it is.
If you have never used an air fryer, now is the time.
They are more affordable now than ever. Plus they are also a much healthier way to cook food, since the fat drains away and it is never deep fried.
Some people think that an Air Fryer is mostly for people who eat a lot of fried food.
I admit I once was apart of that group, however I soon realised that if you like to bake foods too. Like I do, then the air fryer really cuts out a lot of the unnecessary fat.
Think of it, how do you typically bake chicken drumsticks or legs? If you are anything like me. You would place it on a pan in the oven and sometimes use a baking sheet to catch the grease.
However with the air fryer it elevates the food and allows all that (FAT) to drip away.
Wanting some more AWESOME CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RECIPES?
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ★
- 8 drumsticks
- 1/4 cup melted
- 1 cup franks red buffalo hot sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rinse and pat dry the drumsticks.
- Add them to a ziplock bag and add in all the seasonings.
- Then add in the hot sauce and melted butter.
- Toss and allow the drumsticks to be coated.
- Place in the fridge and marinade overnight for best results.
- Bake the drumsticks for 40 minutes.
Want them more spicy? Add 1 tbsp of Tabasco sauce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 780Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 376mgSodium: 933mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 75g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix