- 1 bunch Romaine Lettuce
- 3 cups Bowtie pasta
- 2 springs Green Onionsdiced
- 1 pack Bacon "Antibiotics & Hormone" freechopped
- 1 small package Multicolored Baby Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
Fresh BLT Pasta Salad goes great as a side dish for a potluck or as the main course for a dinner. I recommend using multi colored baby tomatoes in this salad, it gives it that extra special flavor. Also I will use a good pack of good quality bacon. The less fat, the better. Toss it all together in some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing along with fresh green onions, bow tie pasta and romaine lettuce and you will be enjoying very soon. During those long summer nights on the patio why not enjoy this salad along with some good for you “Raspberry sweet tea“. Go ahead and treat yourself you definitely deserve it.
Feel free to add a pre-cooked shredded chicken breast to this salad if desired. Personally I like it just like this, with Bacon, Lettuce, Green Onions and Tomatoes.
This is definitely one of my favorite summertime salads, serve this at your next gathering. Trust me, everyone is going to LOVE IT!
- Ranch Dressing of choice, or make your own if prefered. I like to use Greek Yogurt ranch dressing, and have also tried “The Pioneer Woman’s” dressing. It is very good and just a bit higher in calories than the greek one I use.
To make the BLT Pasta Salad:
- In a large stock pot add some salt and bring the water to a rapid bowl. Once the water is boiling add in the bow tie pasta, and turn the heat down to medium and cook till tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet fry the bacon till crispy but not burned. Pat the bacon dry with a paper towel and set aside to cool.
- Now, wash your lettuce and drain. Tear apart and drain again, then place in a large bowl.
- On a cutting board, slice the green onions, and baby tomatoes in half.
- Once the bacon as cooled, chop that up and set aside.
- Once the pasta has cooked, strain and set aside.
- Once the pasta has cooled, add it to the bowl with the shredded lettuce.
- Add in the chopped bacon, sliced baby tomatoes and green onions.
- Pour your favorite “Ranch Dressing” overtop and give everything a big toss.
- Serve and enjoy!
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review/picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
PIN IT FOR LATER