2 tbsp Sesame oil
2 cups Frozen mixed vegetables
2 Boneless Pork Chopssliced thinly
2 tbsp Black Bean Sauce
1 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Fresh Ginger Root
1 tsp Garlic chili sauce
2 tbsp Corn Starch
2 tbsp Sesame seeds
5 tbsp Cold water
Salt to taste
2 cups Jasmine Rice
Here is just one way to make a “Black Bean Pork with Vegetables Stir fry “ it goes great alongside a warm bowl of Jasmine rice ? I tend to use broccoli most times for this recipe. However today I had a bag of frozen asian vegetables that I used instead.
Made with boneless pork tenderloin, black bean sauce, corn starch, honey a few spices. That your sure to enjoy, plus it’s quick and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
I like to use a frozen vegetable mixture on those days where I am pressed for time. So for this recipe, I have used one of my favorite frozen “asian vegetable mixes” which has broccoli, carrots, green beans, water crescents in it.
However you can use whatever vegetables you like. Fresh or frozen will work, just make sure that if your using frozen to defrost them prior to cooking.
If you end up giving this recipe a try, do let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear how you liked it ?
Note: Feel free to use broccoli asparagus or any other vegetables you like.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
Black Bean Pork Vegetables Stir fry
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 cups Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp Black Bean Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 tsp Garlic chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- 5 tbsp Cold water
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- Start by making the sauce, by adding 2 tbsp of cornstarch to 5 tbsp of water and blend. Then add in the black bean sauce, honey, ginger, garlic chili and stir to combine.
- Then slicing up the boneless pork, once that is done. Heat up a wok or non stick frying pan with 2 tbsp of sesame oil and saute the pork till browned.
- Then pour in the sauce and saute for another 2 minutes before adding in your vegetables of choice and sesame seeds.
- Saute everything together for a remaining 15 minutes before serving as is or over a bed of jasmine rice. Season with salt to taste, enjoy!