This Avocado Black Bean dip is an easy healthy appetizer that gets it’s creaminess from a combination of avocados and black beans.With a hint of chipotle chilies that give it an unforgettable flavor.
Note: Store leftovers in an airtight container up to a week.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this, I want to see! Follow Canadian Cooking Adventures Instagram, snap a photo, and tag and hashtag it with @canadiancookingadventures and #canadiancookingadventures.
- 5 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 plus 1 tbsp of sauce Chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 15-ounce can Black Beans
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 lime Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp seeded Jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Ground Cumin
- Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and puree it till smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 1102mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 21gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix