This Basil Parmesan Fettuccine is such a quick and satisfying meal that can be whipped up in under 20 minutes. Soon you will be eating like the Italians in Rome. Osseo apperito!
Made with just a few simple ingredients of garlic, basil leaves, olive oil and parmigiano reggiano.
Your family won’t believe you most of these delicious flavors in a jar, yes I I use one simple product to make this pasta special, it is called “Classico Basil Pesto” and it’s amazing.
Then I add a some fresh parmigiano reggiano and it’s ready to serve in no time at all.
Fettuccine is a type of pasta that has always been very popular in Italy. In fact it’s typically served in every italian restaurant across the globe.
You can always add some sliced chicken breasts to this pasta and or mushrooms if you liked.
They both work well with Basil Fettuccine, however it’s not needed.
I like to make this recipe for those times where I am just craving some good pasta.
Just make sure your using a good quality Fettuccine as it will make a world of difference in how this plate tastes.
Also you can go ahead and fancy this dish up a bit and serve it alongside a nice caesar salad and a glass of white wine.
Looking for a gluten free option? Simply find a package that is 100% gluten free and your good to go. Who said those with Gluten allergies could not enjoy a good pasta dish too!
LOOKING FOR MORE ITALIAN RECIPES?
- Parmesan tortellini kale sausage soup
- Tomato Tortellini Soup
- Chicken Mushroom Pappardelle
- Gnocchi Sausage Kale Soup
- Creamy Spinach Sausage Gnocchi
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken and Scallops
- Broiled Lasagna Soup
- Best Chicken Tortellini Recipes
I’m thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 tbsp Classico Basil Pesto
- 454 grams Fettuccine
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Reggiano
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water and add your pasta to it, cook according to package directions. Once the pasta is cooked to el dente, save 1/4 cup of the pasta water and discard the rest.
- In a large non stick frying pan, add back the pasta along with 4 tbsp of the "Basil Pesto" and cook over medium heat. Add in the fresh grated parmesan cheese and saute till the pasta is coated. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and toss everything together. Enjoy!