4 tbsp Classico Basil Pesto
456 grams Fettuccine
3/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
This Basil Parmesan Fettuccine is such a quick and satisfying meal that can be whipped up in under 20 minutes. Soon you will be eating like the Italians in Rome. Osseo apperito! ✌
Made with just a few simple ingredients of garlic, basil leaves, olive oil and parmigiano reggiano.
Your family won’t believe you most of these delicious flavors in a jar, yes I I use one simple product to make this pasta special, it is called “Classico Basil Pesto” and it’s amazing.
Then I add a some fresh parmigiano reggiano and it’s ready to serve in no time at all.
Fettuccine is a type of pasta that has always been very popular in Italy. In fact it’s typically served in every italian restaurant across the globe.
You can always add some sliced chicken breasts to this pasta and or mushrooms if you liked. They both work well with Basil Fettuccine, however it’s not needed.
I like to make this recipe for those times where I am just craving some good pasta. Just make sure your using a good quality Fettuccine as it will make a world of difference in how this plate tastes.
Also you can go ahead and fancy this dish up a bit and serve it alongside a nice caesar salad and a glass of white wine.
Looking for a gluten free option? Simply find a package that is 100% gluten free and your good to go. Who said those with Gluten allergies could not enjoy a good pasta dish too!
I’m thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Print Basil Parmesan Fettuccine
- 4 tbsp Classico Basil Pesto
- 454 grams Fettuccine
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Reggiano
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by boiling a large pot of salted water and add your pasta to it, cook according to package directions. Once the pasta is cooked to el dente, save 1/4 cup of the pasta water and discard the rest.
- In a large non stick frying pan, add back the pasta along with 4 tbsp of the "Basil Pesto" and cook over medium heat. Add in the fresh grated parmesan cheese and saute till the pasta is coated. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and toss everything together. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER