These Oven Baked Turkey Wings are crispy on the outside yet tender and very delicious.
Looking for another Turkey wing recipe? Try my Smothered Turkey Wings
Love turkey like me? Then you will defiantly want to try my Slow Roasted Turkey Legs as well.
I’m super excited to share my first Turkey wing recipe with you all.
Now these turkey wings might look a lot like chicken wings too you. But trust me they are much bigger and more filling!
Matter of fact four turkey wings can easily feed 2-3 people.
Possibly even four if you have other sides offered as well.
How to Bake Turkey Wings
- Turkey wings do take a little longer to bake than chicken, but trust me it is worth the wait.
- You will want to pre season them first then place them in a shallow baking dish and cover with tinfoil
- Bake at 375 f for one hour, turning over the last 15 minutes and uncovering the wings.
Turkey is a lean meat and is very inexpensive, which makes for a great meal option if you ask me.
ARE BAKED TURKEY WINGS HEALTHY
Yes, Turkey is a lean meat.
Smothered turkey wings
You can make a gravy on the side as well and pour that over these baked turkey wings near the last 15 minutes of cooking for another take on this delicious recipe!
Turkey Wing Gravy
- Once you have baked the turkey wings, simply remove them and set aside.
- Then place the same baking dish on to the stovetop
- In a small bowl , whisk 1 cup of salted chicken stock and 1 tbsp of flour till combined.
- Pour into the baking dish and scrape all the turkey leftovers till combined
- Turn on the element and over medium – low heat.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over the turkey wings!
Looking for more Turkey recipes?
Or how about some sides to go with this Turkey?
- Brussel Sprouts with bacon
- Butter Herb & Parmesan Mushrooms
- Creamy Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Mustard Brussel Sprouts
- Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots
- 4 turkey wings
- 2 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the turkey wings into a mixing bowl and season with all the seasonings to coat
- Pre heat the oven to 375 f and cover the wings with tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes
- Turn over the wings and bake for the remaining 15 minutes then serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 879Total Fat: 47gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 301mgSodium: 381mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 103g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix