Large Brie Cheese
2 tbsp Honey
1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate seeds
1/2 cup Pistachioscrushed and chopped
Baked Brie with Pistachios & Pomegranates and Honey is a great appetizer to serve around the holidays, it’s super delicious and easy to make.
I’m so excited to be sharing this recipe with you, because it’s one of those impressive appetizers that everyone is sure to love. It really can’t get any simpler than this, from start to finish you can have this served up in less than 20 minutes.
Made with just four ingredients of brie cheese, honey, pistachios & pomegranate this snack is sure to be a crowd pleaser when it’s served hot straight from your oven. This Baked Brie with Pistachios, Pomegranates and Honey is super festive looking, don’t you think?
Oozing goodness this brie cheese goes fantastic on water crackers and paired with white wine
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox every Month!
Baked Brie with Pistachios & Pomegranates and Honey
- Large Brie Cheese
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- Remove the Brie cheese from the wrapping and place on a baking sheet or in brie cheese baker.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and once it reaches 350F place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and baste the top and sides with honey, covering the top afterward with pomegranates and then the crushed/chopped pistachios.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Serve hot with water crackers, enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER