1 bunch Asparagus
5 tbsp Butter
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 cup Waterto boil the asparagus
Salt & Pepper to taste
These Asparagus and Cheddar Omelettes are Amazing! Do do you like your breakfast with a little cheese? How about fresh asparagus? Then you need to try this delicious recipe.
Not only do we make this breakfast at home quite often, we also like to make them when we camp too. Whether your hiking, swimming or just going to the office. It will provide you with a healthy, filling and fueling start to the day.
This breakfast is sure to satisfy even the hungriest of campers, so why not make it during your next camping trip too! Who said camping food has to be bland? This is fine dining if you ask me, and literally takes less than 10 minutes to make each person’s breakfast to boot.
So if you do make this for someone while camping they will sure be thanking there lucky stars you came along for this trip. But don’t just take my word for it, try it for yourself.
Packed with so much fiber and protein, this recipe is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Note: If you’re camping in bear country, take appropriate precautions to keep your campsite as unattractive to bears as possible. To do this simply purchase and properly use a bear-proof garbage container or ensure all your garage is placed in a sealed bin in your vehicle or at a designated dump once your done cooking, this helps keep our wildlife safe and you as well.
I am so thrilled you are reading one of my recipes, if you made this recipe i’d love to hear about it! You can post a review, picture below or via Instagram and let me know how it turned out. And by doing so you will be automatically entered into our seasonal CONTEST to win one of our great prizes. Winner will be notified via email within a week after the contest closes. Thank you very much for reading and until next time see ya in the kitchen. Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 tsp Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Baby tomatoes
- 1 cup Jalapeno cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Passata tomato sauce
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by washing and trimming off the ends of the asparagus!
- Then fry the asparagus in some butter and seasonings till soft.
- Then remove from heat and set aside, in the same pan add in 3 beaten eggs (per omelette/person) and allow the omelette to set.
- Once it starts to firm up somewhat, sprinkle on one half your cheddar cheese, then top with your cooked asparagus.
- Fold the egg over, and then in half and allow it to cook on low heat till the eggs are fully firm. With your spatula, carefully remove from the pan and place on your plate face side up. Enjoy!
PIN IT FOR LATER