Hello Dog Lovers, these Air Fryer Dog Treats are super simple to make and are a healthy alternative to many boxed treats.
Looking for a simple, yet healthy way to treat your dog(s)?
Then look no further than these Air Fryer Dog Treats!!
Your best friend, deserves some of these.
These treats are made with just 3 ingredients simple whole ingredients such as oatmeal, cream of corn and either grated carrots or carrot peels.
Treat your dog he/she deserves it!
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1 can of cream of corn
- 1 cup of carrot peels or grated carrot
- In a large bowl, add the oatmeal, cream of corn and chopped carrot peels or grated carrots.
- Mix all together and roll into small balls and place in the air fryer.
- Cook for roughly 12 minutes.
- Allow to cook down and let your pup enjoy!
Note: Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to one week.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
These calculations are based off Nutritionix
If you made this recipes, I would love to know! Leave a comments below or snap a photo and hashtag it #Canadiancookingadventures or tag me @Canadiancookingadventures on Instagram!
Until next time, see you in the kitchen.