Top 7 Christmas Toys for Dogs
It’s that time of year, where we wrap up a special gift and give it to those we love. And if you have a pet in the family, then please don’t forget about them on Christmas day. They would not forget you 🙂 Today’s post is for the Top 7 Christmas toys for dogs. Our team has tested out many toys throughout the years for durability, playability and chew~ability…… and have come up with this list below just in time for Christmas.
Wrap it up one of these gifts below for that special day coming up and watch that tag wag with excitement!
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball, Large. What dog doesn’t like a good ball? Well not all like balls, but most do and this one is definitely a favorite for most. It SQUEAKS and also is soft yet durable. Excellent for playing fetch with and or carrying around when your dog is board.
- Outward Hound Kyjen 51004 Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl, Small, Orange. Does your pet eat too fast? Wrap this present up, and place some treats along with their breakfast inside and let them experience the joy of their new bowl on Christmas day.
- If your dog goes through the average ball in minutes, try one of these Chuckit! products. They are soft yet extremely durable, and have passed the one year mark with Bubba our American Bulldog. The clear one glows in the dark and has more give, which most dogs find to be there favorite. Chuckit! Medium Fetch Medley Balls 2.5 inch, 3-Pack is great for small to medium size dogs. Or if you have a large breed dog, such as a labrador, mastiff, rottweiler etc it would be better to choose the Chuckit Max Glow Toy Ball for Larger Dogs, X-Large our Labrador and Bulldog prefer this size.
4. Excellent toy for tiny to small dogs. Indie loves her lambchop and just reading the reviews for it should make you smile. MultiPet MU48371 International 843140 Lambchop Plush Squeak Toy Mini for Pets, 6-Inch
5. Excellent toy for small to medium dogs. Aidle Pet Ball Tooth Cleaning Chewing for Pet IQ Training/Playing，Natural Rubber Dog Toy Ball (Blue)
6. Kong Wild Knots Squeaker Bears for Dogs, Medium/Large, Colors Vary If you dog is not a hard chewer, this teddy may be his/her favorite snuggy.
Last but not least is the Furbo Dog Camera, this present is for you and your pet. It’s a good tool to have, if you have to leave your pet at home during the day alone. You can check in on your pet and dispense some afternoon treats with this neat device.
If you are looking for an immediate and inexpensive way to entertain your dog for a bit, try giving him/her a empty water bottle or milk jug. Most dogs love the crunchy effect and will play with that, just make sure the cap is taken off you don’t want that swallowed. And keep an eye on him/her to ensure they’re not cutting their gums. There is a reason we call them fur babies, right moms?
The next two items are not toys, rather items that can make you and your dog’s life better.
- Never bother with the never ending in out again, with this PetSafe Pet Door. Your pet can help him/herself to the bathroom. I think this is a must have for pet owners! Plus if you have a larger dog, than you can cancel the security system subscription. Your dog will happily fill that job 🙂 The PetSafe Plastic Pet Door with Soft Tinted Flap, White, Extra-Large
- This is sure to keep your dog off the coach and make your and his/her life more comfy. The Go Pet Club CC-25 Solid Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Pet Bed with Waterproof Cover, Charcoal
We would love to see pictures of your dog(s) enjoying their favorite TOYS in the comments below. And if you know of any other good toys that may be good for “Dogs” for Christmas? Do let us know, as we would love to test them out and add them to next year’s list.
All opinions are mine alone and this posts does contain amazon affiliates, there is no extra cost to you to purchase any of these toys from our links. We just receive a small commission as an affiliate of amazon. Thank you for supporting Canadian Cooking Adventures.