Top 12 Easy Chinese Recipes
Ordering Takeout food can get very expensive!
I love takeout food just as much as anybody, but I also like to spend my hard earned money on other things. Making chinese food is pretty easy, I know this to be true because I make it at home often. Yes there are some dishes which require you to marinade a duck 24 hrs in advance, however those type of recipes are not listed here. Here is a list of my top 12 easy chinese recipes, that anyone can pull off.
Most of the recipes listed here can be made in less than 30 minutes as well. If that does not inspire you to prepare more chinese recipes at home than I don’t know what will. All these recipes have been tried and tested and are very popular.
I have compiled this list of my top 12 most popular “Skip the Takeout Chinese Recipes” from here on Canadian Cooking Adventures.com
Stay tuned as this ever evolving collection of Chinese “SKIP THE TAKEOUT” inspired recipes are only going to grow.
1. Black Pepper Shrimp – Incredibly tasty and flavorful, better than take-out! This stir fry is packed with plenty of fibrous vegetables and enough protein to satisfy your hunger. Your going to want to pull out the chop sticks for this one.
2. Chinese Chicken Broccoli Stir fry – This Chinese Chicken Broccoli Stir fry takes less than 30 minutes to make too, I know you will LOVE it!
3. Vegetable Egg Drop Soup – Warm up to a BIG Bowl of the most delicious “Vegetable Egg Drop Soup”. This popular chinese soup it’s super simple to make and believe it or not very filling. Not to mention inexpensive and addicting!
4. Beef Pepper Ramen Noodle Stir fry – This has become one of my most popular ramen recipes here on Canadian Cooking Adventures, it has received over 1k views within the first week. And I’m not too surprised as to why so many people have enjoyed it.
5. Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry – One of my most popular asian and skip the take out inspired dishes. And one of me and my partners favorite chinese dishes has made it to the top 10. If you have tried this in the restaurant’s before and liked it then you have to try it at home. Enjoy!
6. Authentic Chicken Chow Mein– Now I can’t leave out my favorite chow mein and apparently neither can my readers. This chow mein is made with fresh noodles and is absolutely delicious!
7. Singapore Laksa Soup– I have always loved Singapore Laksa soup, however it is a hard soup to find made well in the restaurants. I do not know why that is but it’s true. Some places have got it right while others not.
8. Ginger Chicken Stir fry – This Ginger Chicken Stir Fry goes great alongside a warm bowl of Jasmine rice and can be made in less than 20 minutes ? can’t get any better than that.
9. Chinese egg fried rice with vegetables – Skip the takeout this weekend and try my homemade “Chinese egg fried rice with vegetables” instead. Made with eggs and a few frozen vegetables that make it very special.
10. Black Bean Pork Vegetables Stir fry – Here a great recipe “Black Bean Pork Vegetables Stir fry “ it goes great alongside a warm bowl of Jasmine rice ? I tend to use broccoli most times for this recipe. However today I had a bag of frozen asian vegetables that I used instead.
11. Vegetarian Lo Mein– Last but not least my Vegetarian Lo Mein soup for those who like to eat Vegetarian. This vegetarian lo mein is packed with loads of veggies and super tasty noodles. Then it’s all tossed together in the most delicious sauce.
12. Kung Pao Chicken with Brussel Sprouts – This is my take on Kung Pao Chicken, traditionally peanuts are used in this dish and most definitely you can use those instead of the cashews.
YES this is Thai but it is REALLY good too!
Looking for more SKIP THE TAKEOUT inspired recipes? See my Skip The Takeout page!
I’m thrilled to have you here ? if you made any of these recipe i’d love to hear about it! Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Canadian Cooking Adventures is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com