TOP 10 RECIPES OF 2018
I have compiled this list of my top 10 most popular recipes on Canadian Cooking Adventures from 2018. We are just 3 days away from the New Year and I can’t hardly wait, can you? Now I don’t know about you but this past year has been super busy and I have learned a lot of lessons along the way, personal and professional. So I’m very much looking forward to setting new goals for myself and family going into the New year. If this is your first time to my blog or if you have been here before, I just want to thank you for your support. It means alot and allows me to continue with this crazy world of blogging that I have got myself into. So here is to 2018 for all it taught us and 2019 for what is next in store.
If you end up trying any of my top ten recipes, do let me know in the comments either below or on the recipe page. I would love to hear from you! Oh and if your a Vegetarian then you will find 3 recipes here that will suit your taste. Enjoy!
1. Rosemary Garlic Butter Pork Chops – This is one of my most popular recipes here on Canadian Cooking Adventures, with over 12k shares on pinterest alone. And I’m not too surprised as to why so many people have enjoyed it. So go ahead and serve these boneless pork chops with a side of mash potatoes and a vegetable of your liking and you will be top chef in your house tonight!
2.Chicken Pea Pasta Salad – This salad is one of my favorite pasta salads. And it can be enjoyed pretty much any time of the year. Plus you can be stored into a few meal preps for the week ahead, what can be easier than that?
3. Creamy Coconut Chicken Curry – This simple curry will impress even the pickiest of eaters. And will have your family thinking that you either a) ordered this from your local Indian restaurant or b) have taken some cooking lessons since this tastes so amazing!
4. Beet and Feta Salad – This salad has become pretty popular on my website as a well. It is a salad that is bursting with flavors that carry some sweet tones from the honey balsamic dressing that you’re sure to enjoy!
5. Black Pepper Chicken Stir Fry – One of my most popular asian and skip the take out inspired dishes. And one of me and my partners favorite chinese dishes has made it to the top 10. If you have tried this in the restaurant’s before and liked it then you have to try it at home. Enjoy!
6. Creamy New England Clam Chowder – My New England Chowder received a lot organic traffic this year and so it has made the list and rightfully so. It is absolutely delicious! So if you’re looking for the best NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER you just found it!
7. Lemon Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti – This simple pasta has also made the list and to no surprise it’s one of my most simple pasta dishes on this blog really! But it is still absolutely delicious, not to mention dirt cheap to make.
8. African Red Stew – My African Red Stew recipe has been pretty popular this year as well on google, serve alongside some pounded yam and you will have yourself a traditional West African meal.
9. Ukrainian Borscht– Now I can’t leave out my favorite soup of all time and apparently neither can my readers. I am so happy this made the list this year, because it truly is something special! And is 100% Vegetarian.
10. Spicy Tuscan Salmon – Last but not least my Spicy Tuscan Salmon recipe made the list. I had a tie between a few recipes for spot 10 however I think this one is my favorite and so I wanted to share it here again. It is a spicer version of the more traditional Tuscan Salmon and much better if you ask me.
Northern Lights Ice Cream
Full recipe here: https://canadiancookingadventures.com/recipe/northern-lights-ice-cream/
I’m thrilled to have you here ? if you made any of these recipe i’d love to hear about it! Don’t want to miss a recipe? Sign up for our NEWSLETTER delivered right to your inbox!
Canadian Cooking Adventures is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com