The Top 5 Indestructible Dog Toys!
I hope you liked our first post on APPLE, PEANUT BUTTER, & PUMPKIN DOG TREATS, today I’ve got another great post for all you pet lovers out there! Today’s post is on the most durable dog toys that we found in 2017 for strong breed dogs. Bubba has been testing toys for durability and fun factor amongst the “Strongest Breeds of Dogs” over the past year, and has come up with his list for the best toys for “Large Breed Dogs”! Toys were tested for durability, playability and chew~ability…… here are the ones that made the list.
- THE JOLLY EGG ~ 12 inch JOLLY EGG, everyone agrees this is one of the BEST toys if you have a large breed dog. Because its virtually indestructible, and gives a great cardio workout. Just make sure you have a medium to large sized yard as this toy moves very fast and goes all over the place. The smaller 8″inch version of the “8 inch JOLLY EGG” is more suitable for medium to smaller breed dogs. However Bubba says the smaller version is strong to just not as much fun.
2. THE LARGE CHUCKIT GLOW BALL ~ The “Large Chuckit! Glow Ball” is virtually indestructible. And has the it factor for glowing (at night) and being super bouncy ball and fun to play with. It also has a forgiving gummy texture which most dogs seem to love. Not to mention its floats in water and is super fun to play with even in the daytime. Charge it up at night under any light source and watch it GLOW with a bright Yellow/Green Color, great for playing in the dark. Even Bubba can’t destroy it, or maybe he just won’t he has 2 large ones and it’s defiantly his favorite ball of all time.
3. The Jolly Ball ~ These balls won’t pop, know matter what you do to them. PLUS they have some give and are excellent toys to have in the backyard. Large breed dogs just love them, because you can carry them around and chew the heck out of them without losing it’s shape. Amazon has them for great prices too, check them here > Tug n Toss Jolly Ball
4. BLACK KONG ~ Next up is the KONG, if your dog is a very strong chewer then Gabe recommends the Black Kong vs the Red which is a little weaker. You can stuff it with treats, peanut butter and even freeze it overnight. Give your buddy something to do when you’re away at work for the day = Excellent Boredom Buster.
5. WEST PAW ~ Last but not least we recommend the whole line of Toys made by West Paw. These toys are virtually indestructible and safe for your dog. Gabe notes that most dogs take personal preference to the West Paw Large Tux Dog Tangerine toy, as you can stuff it with treats, peanut butter etc and the Tough Large Flying Disk as it’s a great way to play with your dog and give him/her some exercise.
So why not rid yourself of that yard full of half chewed toys? And give your furry friend something that will last much longer this year PLUS make them very happy in the long run. Bubba would love to see pictures of your large breed dog(s) enjoying their favorite TOYS in the comments below. And if you know of any other good toys for “Strong Breed Dogs”? Do let us know, as we would love to test them out and add them to next year’s list.
All opinions are mine alone and this posts does contain amazon affiliates, there is no extra cost to you to purchase any of these toys from our links. We just receive a small commission as an affiliate of amazon. Thank you for supporting Canadian Cooking Adventures.